Saturday, December 5, 2009

Winter is finally setting in

Well it's getting colder here in Bend.  This weekend and the first part of next week is going to see low temps in the single digits.  Brrrrrrrr!


Woke up with a pounding headache this morning and popped a couple Advil, then about an hour later, I popped a third.  The worst of the headache is gone but there's still a dull ache under the surface.  I wasn't feeling great yesterday after work, either, so maybe my body is trying to fight something off.


The week before last, Shannon and I took a trip up to Longview over the holiday weekend to visit with some of my old Friends in the Cowlitz congregation.  We left Thursday and stayed until Sunday.  It was nice to catch up with the Friends at the Thursday and Sunday meetings, and to see some of my old stomping grounds again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment