Monday, October 26, 2009

Not quite the start I was hoping for

I ended up running late for field service this morning because I had to take Shannon in to work.  She was originally going to telecommute but unfortunately was unable to login on her work computer at home.  So I was able to contact Tony at the Hall and arrange to meet him and his wife at 10:30.


We had a very enjoyable morning in field service, calling back on some people to which he and his wife had previously spoken.  At noon we returned to the Hall and, hoping to go out in the afternoon also, I waited around to see who else would show up.  However, nobody appeared to be meeting, so I went to leave, and as I was driving through the parkinglot, I noticed something weird with my steering.  Turned out my driver front tire was flat.  I ended up having Les Swhab send out their mobile tire repair guy and he reinflated my tire so I could drive the two miles to the nearest Les Shwab.  They inspected my tires and told me I had pretty low tread on all four, although I could possibly get away with another couple months on the rear tires.  I chose to err on the side of caution, bit the bullet and bought four new all-season tires.


Today was an expensive start to my vacation/service week!

No comments:

Post a Comment